skateworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

skateworld

skateboard forum with trick tips and everything else related to skateboarding!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Classic flip (original kickflip)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
I enjoi sk8ing
beginner
beginner

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2007-07-26

Classic flip (original kickflip) Empty
PostSubject: Classic flip (original kickflip)   Classic flip (original kickflip) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 12:17 pm

A clssic flip is an old school flatland flip trick which was one of the first kickflips done. Also you might want to try this trick stationary first or while holding onto something.

Set up:
Your back foot on the back bolts and your front foot a few inches below the front bolts.

First bend down just like an ollie and hook the toe of your front shoe under the board while keeping balance with the other foot. Next jump up and suck your back leg up( easier for me to just kick my back foot out in front of me) fast so the front foot can flip the board then suck your front foot up. Then when you see the griptape drop back down and roll away.

The hardest part of this tick is the jumping part. So this trick might take a bit longer to learn, it took me 2 weeks to get it good.

Problems(P) Solutions(S)

1(P) When i jump my front foot hits the board while my back foot is still on the board and it doesn't spin. (S) Lift your back leg up faster.

2(P) The board doesn't do a complete flip. (S) Pull your front foot up faster so the board spins faster.

3(P) THe board flies out in front of me. (S) Lean forward
Back to top Go down
SOADsk8er
S*O*A*Dsk8er
S*O*A*Dsk8er
SOADsk8er

Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2007-07-23

Classic flip (original kickflip) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Classic flip (original kickflip)   Classic flip (original kickflip) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 12:34 pm

wow dude u posted like 3 tips in one day... wow.
Back to top Go down

Classic flip (original kickflip)
Page 1 of 1